Some State Sterilization Survivors Will Be Eligible For Reparations, But Who Gets Them And How Will They Be Found?
Today on AirTalk, we discuss California's plan to give reparations to those who were forcibly sterilized decades ago. Also on the show, we answer your COVID-19 questions, breakdown a report that showed a large majority of American metro areas are more segregated now than they were in 1990, and more.
- California Attorney General Will Base One of Two Police Shooting Investigation Teams in L.A.
- COVID-19 AMA: Delta And Lambda Variants, Tokyo Olympics Won’t Seat Fans And More
- New Report Finds Major US Metro Areas, Greater Los Angeles Among Them, Are More Segregated Now Than 30 Years Ago
- Some State Sterilization Survivors Will Be Eligible For Reparations, But Who Gets Them And How Will They Be Found?
- How The NCAA’s New NIL Policy Will Affect Local Student Athletes At The High School And College Level
- American Political Discourse May Be As Polarized As It's Ever Been. This Psychologist’s New Book Proposes A Way Out