L.A. City, County Head Back to Court in Sweeping Homelessness Case
Today on AirTalk, we break down the city and county of Los Angeles efforts to overturn a previous court injunction that required they house unhoused persons by October 18. Also on the show, we answer your COVID-19 questions, discuss the NCAA's new NIL rules, and more.
- L.A. City, County Head Back to Court in Sweeping Homelessness Case
- COVID-19: 70% Of Orange County Adults Vaccinated, Could ‘Sniff Training’ Help Those Still Struggling To Smell?
- Are People Fleeing Big Cities? The Factors And Implications For SoCal And Beyond
- The Nuts And Bolts Of The NCAA’s New Policy On Student Athletes Profiting From Their Name, Image And Likeness
- Orange County Will Build A Streetcar
- Like Their Childbirth Counterparts, End-Of-Life Doulas Offer Spiritual Support For One Of Life’s Major Events